please tell me what your tooth fairy leaves?!?! When Keri and I lived in the same house we had a bit of a problem because for some reason the tooth fairly left more downstairs then upstairs! I guess the tooth fairies don't talk about these things?
Ah yes. The toothfairy. I'm so lucky cuz she won't be visiting my house ever again since my baby has no more baby teeth to lose. Think of all the money I'll now be saving! :)
My 8 year old has a molar that is so close to falling out but is completely traumatized about it. He's a bit high-strung :) He won't chew on that side of his mouth or let my little fingers near it (which is smart:))! We usually give $1-$2 depending on what is in my wallet.
4 comments:
please tell me what your tooth fairy leaves?!?!
When Keri and I lived in the same house we had a bit of a problem because for some reason the tooth fairly left more downstairs then upstairs! I guess the tooth fairies don't talk about these things?
That's funny. Our tooth fairy usually leaves a loonie unless she doesn't have change then the lucky child gets a toonie. :)
Ah yes. The toothfairy. I'm so lucky cuz she won't be visiting my house ever again since my baby has no more baby teeth to lose. Think of all the money I'll now be saving! :)
My 8 year old has a molar that is so close to falling out but is completely traumatized about it. He's a bit high-strung :) He won't chew on that side of his mouth or let my little fingers near it (which is smart:))! We usually give $1-$2 depending on what is in my wallet.
Post a Comment