Wednesday, January 31, 2007

I Love These Things (except I always realize actually how unexciting my life really is)

1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4. What does it say?
"its foolishness. The man doomed himself to a 'great crash'"

2. What was the last thing you watched on TV?
Life With Derek - a kids show with the kids before they headed off to bed

3. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
Nothing! Kids are all in bed. :)

4. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
About one hour ago, to let Sushi in.

5. What are you wearing?
Nice cozy warm pink jammies

6. Did you dream last night?
Yes, I dream every night, several times a night. I like going to sleep because I love dreaming.

7. When did you last laugh?
Just before the kids fell asleep we were recalling a funny thing Julia said this afternoon...we were looking at some pictures of puppies in the newspaper and she said 'oh sweet mother of pearl, those are the cutest things ever!" My five year old said 'oh sweet mother of pearl'!?!?

8. Seen anything weird lately?
I have three kids, of course, I have.

9. What was the last film you saw?
"Freedom Writers" on Friday evening with Fiona, Brenda and Karen...I quite enjoyed it.

10. If you became a multi-millionaire over night, what is one of the first things you would buy?
An IPod (pathetic, I know!)

11. Tell me something about you that I don't know.
Wow, I am thinking and thinking but I am actually quite an open book and anything I can think of, well, I really don't want you to know.

12. Imagine your first child is a girl, what would you name her?
Alesha Gayle (probably the second would be Julia Bri-Ann) ;)

13. Imagine your first child is a boy what would you name him?
Andrew Michael

14. Would you ever consider living abroad? If so, what country would you choose?
I haven't really thought much about living anywhere other than here for now but maybe when my kids are grown and don't want me around anymore, with lives of their own and never call me or invite me over for dinner, I may consider somewhere warm and sunny. Unless they give me grandbabies, then I think I will stay close. :)

15. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
Come on in, you are just in time!

1 comment:

Thoughts on Life and Millinery. said...

"Any thing weird...three kids, of course i have"
Laughing out loud!