Hey I must have been snoozing. I thought I checked your blog yesterday but obviously not. I see you did a reno on your page. It looks great. I love the verse you have posted and the picture. Oh, boys will be boys. If these are the wierdest pictures you ever find on your digital be thankful. Once when Terrence went to Inextreme wake boarding on the ocean and came home with his entire backside bruised. Oh yah, pictures were sent everywhere. Just keep laughing, what else can you do?
Jennie, Jennie -- can't believe you found my blog! Yes, it has been a verrrry looooong time...the last time i remember seeing you, you had just had your first baby -- and now he's 10 and taking crazy pictures on your digital camera.... how time flies... we have a lot of catching up to do!
4 comments:
Hey I must have been snoozing. I thought I checked your blog yesterday but obviously not. I see you did a reno on your page. It looks great. I love the verse you have posted and the picture. Oh, boys will be boys. If these are the wierdest pictures you ever find on your digital be thankful. Once when Terrence went to Inextreme wake boarding on the ocean and came home with his entire backside bruised. Oh yah, pictures were sent everywhere. Just keep laughing, what else can you do?
LOL!! Those are hilarious!
Jennie, Jennie -- can't believe you found my blog! Yes, it has been a verrrry looooong time...the last time i remember seeing you, you had just had your first baby -- and now he's 10 and taking crazy pictures on your digital camera.... how time flies... we have a lot of catching up to do!
Nice Nose shot :)
Post a Comment