Monday, February 19, 2007

A Thousand Words That's Worth a Picture

Thanks to 'Thankful Heart' and 'What Matters Most' for posting the word puzzle. The site is www.snapshirts.com. It takes a 'picture' of the words you write most often on your blog. That's very fun! Try it! (and how much do I love it that Bertuzzi and the Canucks got in there, do I blog about them that much!? ;) )

3 comments:

Dwain and Lori said...

Hey Jen,
You know, it really is impossible to not know you are a Canucks fan. I think it's great! You've got such a fun spirit about you! I thought that that word puzzle was fun too!
And well, those self portraits of Andrew...ooohhh my! Is that what I have to look forward to with 2 boys of my own!! Yikes. At least they'll keep me laughing! Well, have a great day! Maybe we'll see you at a movie sometime soon! See ya then!
Lori

Lovella ♥ said...

Ah good game last night eh? I like your word picture, it is a nice cheerful self portrait of you. smile.

L&D said...

Hello Jennie. It is wonderful to hear from you again. See, I'd never know you were out there unless you commented...so thankyou for that. What an adorable little blog you have going on here. I'll be sure to bookmark your page for further visits. Glad you de-stalked yourself.