I have been talking about getting my family all new pillows (ever since seeing the Oprah on how yucky old pillows can be--EWWW!) And I got everyone new sheets and cool pillowcases while I was at it! I can't wait to go to bed tonight!
Friday, February 02, 2007
~I Finally Did It~
Labels:
household stuff
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Do you ever wash your pillows? That can extend their life a little while. But true...pillows are kind of icky if kept too long.
That is so fun!! Karli would have her hands on Tinkerbell if she was at your house :)
I need a new pillow as well, but thought of 'breaking in' a new pillow does not appeal to me.
Ya Rachel, I do wash them occasionally but they were all flat and not very nice feeling anymore.
Kori, yes, Alesha was very excited. All on sale at Z. I am a little anxious about 'breaking in' the new pillow too, the other ones fit quite nicely all tucked around my head...but after watching that Oprah...I just had to. We've had them a LONNNNNNG time.
Post a Comment