Here is another Survey all about me. You can read it or you don't have to...I'll leave the choice up to you!
1. Where is your mom right now? Manitoba
2. Do you still talk to your first crush? No, he lives in Minnesota, at least he did 20 years ago.
3. Name three things you did today?
1. Went through Tim Horton's drive-thru
2. Went to 'The' Book Store
3. Talked to Fiona on phone
4. What color is your watch? Black and Pink
5. What kind of phone do you have? Hot pink Motorola RAZR
6. What's your favorite movie? Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants
7. What book are you currently reading? Family from the Karen Kingsbury Firstborn series
8. What are you listening to right now? Dr. Phil
9. What do you smell like? 'Falling In Love' perfume
10. What color are your eyes? Blue/grey, I think
11. Have you ever done a Chinese fire drill? Hee Hee! Yes.
12. What color is your living room? Green
13. What is your favorite TV show? Grey's Anatomy
14. What is your latest major purchase? I finally got an IPod from my 'Splurge Club' money.
15. Do you know anyone who is engaged? Yep, their wedding is in April
16. What's your favorite number(s)? 44 (Bertuzzi's number for the non-hockey fans out there)
17. Do you know someone named Betsy? Yep! Sweet girl!
18. What color is your mom's hair? brown
19. If you could eat anything right now, what would it be? Pizza! I could eat pizza anytime.
20. Do you know someone who can make you laugh so hard, your side hurts? Ya, a few people.
21. Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend? Yes
22. What's your favorite weather? Certainly, not rain!!
23. Did you ever go to camp as a kid? Yes, every summer for 12 years. I love, love, loved camp, one of my favorite places on earth. (Refer to question 2, met him at camp.)
24. Do you play an instrument? No, I did take 6 months of piano lessons when Andrew was a baby. Not too good though.
25. Do you like fire? I like bonfires and candles.
26. Are you allergic to anything? I have Hay Fever
27. When was the last time you cried? This morning.
28. How many TVs are in your home? One
29. Have you ever been to a spa? Yes, a few times and a very sweet person (see question 21) gave me a gift certificate to go again.
30. Did you take science all four years of high school? Noooo, I barely got through Intro. Science
31. Do you like butterflies? I love butterflies. They are the perfect symbol of transforming, changing and emerging. All about second chances.
32. Do you miss someone right now? Ya, actually come to think about it, I miss a lot of people.
33. Do you think they miss you too? They'd better
34. Did you go to your high school prom? No.
35. Have you ever wanted to be a teacher? Ya, when I was about 9 years old. That didn't last very long. But, teachers are great and I love them!
36. Do you like Sushi? Do you mean the dog or the food? I sometimes like my dog, but I always like the food. ;)
37. Ever been in love? Yep!
38. Is anyone jealous of you? I don't think so
39. Ever been stuck in an elevator? Ya, once at Ikea, for about 20 minutes. Thankfully, those are big elevators.
40. What does your mom call you? Jennie
41. What do your friends call you? Jennie/a few people call me Jen...I like both
42. What does you hair look like right now? Up in a bun, all bedheadish
43. Has a friend ever used you? Totally
44. Has anyone told you that they like you more than a friend? Yes
45. What have you eaten today? This is embarrassing...3 mini cinnamon rolls from Tim's and a hot chocolate...I am saving myself for supper with Fion tonight. (oh ya, and some Mini-eggs)
46. Is your hair naturally curly or straight? Curly
47. Which actor do you dislike? Will Ferrell
48. Who was the last person you drove with? My kids
49. What are you looking forward to? Supper with Fiona
50. How are you today? Well, I have millions things I should be doing, like cleaning my house but I don't really feel like it so instead I am doing random quizzes on my blog.
Friday, March 23, 2007
50 Random Things About Me!!
Labels:
all about me,
Quizzes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Supper was great tonight. Mmmm, parm dip! And I loved getting to know more of your "story." Re: your quiz: Ok, yes, people are jealous of you. Me, for example, that you have such a great attitude through adversities, that you have a positive answer to #21, that you have 3 little ones who can one day take care of you, that you have beautiful, naturally curly hair etc, etc. I did not know that you didn't go to your high school prom or that you like sushi. I LOVE that I got mentioned 3 times (did you do that on purpose b/c I'm CRAZY about the #3?). Lastly, you are not and probably will never be a Jen to me. You are fun-loving Jennie.
Thank you for all the interesting things about Jennie.
I learned a lot about you.
It didn't ask . . .would someone like to be your friend?
I would.
That's a mighty long survey! You deserve some sort of award just for filling it out.
Great answers. Now I know 50 more things about you than I knew before. :)
Definitely a learning experience for me too!
Jennie, great answers!
Fiona, I call her Jennie too.
She is not Jen to me. LOL
Fiona, are you ready for another story about Jennie?
When Jennie was about 7 or 8 she came home for about a week saying that she wanted eat something before supper.
That wasn't like her.
So, I asked her if she been eating her lunch.
Very quietly, she said that she had been giving her lunch to "Poor Kids"
I put my hands on her shoulders and said to her "Jennie, you are the "Poor Kids" LOL
So, I made a extra sandwich's and stuff for the "Poor Kids"
Jennie is the most generous, giving, caring, and compassionate
person that I know.
She is still like that today!!
Sonja (Jennie's Mom)
I liked learning more about you! I LOVE travelling pants too! SUCH a good movie.
Thanks for sharing.
Sonya, that is such a great story and yes, she still is like that today. Incredibly generous and caring.
I love all 50 'random things'!
When will we hear more about #21!?!
Post a Comment