Jennie, should I tell your friends what you did when you were little? Sure, I will!! When Jennie was little her dad fell asleep on the couch. Well, Jennie thought that it would be a good time to get into the Shoe Polish... Yep, all over her! From the top of her head to the bottom of her feet. How could I punish her... just getting the shoe polish off of her was punish enough. I have many stories but I will save them for another time. So,using your camera doesn't sound so bad, does it Jennie!! Love you. Sonja (Jennie's Mom)
I love that your Mom's commenting. Don't you dare discourage her. I can't wait to hear more, Sonja, so welcome here and tell us more Jennie stories. :) I've tried to get my Mom to comment, but to no avail.
8 comments:
ROFL! You just gotta' love kids and their mischief!
Did the fess up or did you stumble across the photo's?!?!
Just stumbled upon them when I downloaded the graduation pics...funny kids!!
It could have been much worse!
Jennie, should I tell your friends
what you did when you were little?
Sure, I will!!
When Jennie was little her dad fell asleep on the couch.
Well, Jennie thought that it would be a good time to get into the
Shoe Polish... Yep, all over her!
From the top of her head to the bottom of her feet.
How could I punish her... just getting the shoe polish off of her was punish enough.
I have many stories but I will save them for another time.
So,using your camera doesn't sound so bad, does it Jennie!!
Love you.
Sonja (Jennie's Mom)
haha! I had the same thing happen last week, I was downloading pics of the house and came across like 50 pics Becka had taken of herself being goofy.
Wow, Thanks, Mom! Let me remember again why I encouraged you to leave comments on my blog! ;)
I love that your Mom's commenting. Don't you dare discourage her. I can't wait to hear more, Sonja, so welcome here and tell us more Jennie stories. :) I've tried to get my Mom to comment, but to no avail.
Post a Comment