Saturday, March 03, 2007

We Are All Canucks!!

In case you didn't know, I went to a Canucks game on Thursday evening. They were wearing their Vintage Jerseys, which is totally cool.

We played against the Phoenix Coyotes, who are coached by Wayne Gretzky, which also was very cool...to be in the same room as him.



And since Bertuzzi is no longer with us, I needed to take a few extra pics of Naslund. I love this one.
I took a lot of 'random' pictures, as Andrew pointed out to me...so, here's a little taste of them.



Oh ya, and I love Luongo too!

AND...Did I mention!??....We WON!!!!

6 comments:

onedayatatime said...

It looks like you had a REALLY fun time! :) Way to go Canucks!

Kori's House said...

I was wondering when this post would come :)
Looks like a fun time! Did you eat lots of yummy overpriced food... that is my purpose at sporting events!

Jennie said...

Kori, we actually ate Wendy's on the way in. Parked for free and the tickets were given to us too so, it was a pretty unexpensive evening for such a great time! Gotta love that! :)

Lovella ♥ said...

I was proud. Is that bad? Glad you had so much fun.

Kori's House said...

WoW! I thought we were doing good with free tickets to a giants game, but free tickets & free parking for the canuck's... DEAL!

Anonymous said...

whos the man???lol