At about 3:30 this afternoon it started...
Did I mention that this is THIS afternoon...February the 28th...
Snowman making on the last day of February...
So, there it is, the earth covered with white 'stuff'...this isn't Manitoba, you know...and I'm sure my mom and dad in Manitoba are getting a good laugh from this but seriously, What The Heck!?!
6 comments:
I love it, but I know many were cursing it :)
It is time for spring and warmth for sure!
Totally nuts huh? Sure looks purdy though. :)
Yes, I do have to admit that I made everyone in the car on the way to school this morning stop and 'savour the moment' of how pretty the trees looked with all the snow on them...but that's done...so come on Spring!!
It's almost all melted now...yippee!
Um, hello? It is 11 hours since the Canuck game and where is the report? I expected you to stay up all night and give us each and every succulint detail. It looks like you had a really good time with friends, good for you. Your snow shots of Alaska are great too. smile
I see living in BC all these years has made you soft....a little snow in February? You can handle it... lol
And ditto on your comment on my blog -- you're the same ol' Jennie, just all grown up! :o)
Post a Comment