Friday, March 30, 2007

Yay Me!!!


I got the job...I am the newest Bookkeeper of a local motorbike shop...how cool is that!! It is exactly the hours I wanted and I am soooo looking forward to it. I had told Andrew a while back that I wanted to work somewhere 'out of my element' like a construction company or a machine shop, but when I told Paula about it being a bike shop, she didn't think that was so 'out of my element', come to think about it, I actually don't either...it's pretty cool in there. I have always said I want to get a motorbike one day, maybe I am one step closer now. ;) And think of all the hot biker guys I can introduce to my single friends!

(oh, and I just won my first ever Roll Up the Rim Tim's coffee...I think I will wait until Sunday when Lent is over and get a Cappuccino.)

11 comments:

onedayatatime said...

WOOHOO!!!!! Right on! I'm SO happy for you!!!!

Becky said...

Congratulations on both counts! Now is someone takes you out for supper, it will be the perfect ending to a perfect day!

Lovella ♥ said...

Congratulations Jennie . .
oh I do hope you will find a wonderful way to celebrate.
Life is good eh? first the canucks make it into the playoffs and now the new job.

I very happy for you . . .all the best.

Anonymous said...

That's so awesome!!! :o)

For some reason you working in a bike shop reminds me of Trish wanting to take "Small Engine Repair" in high school. Or did she actually take it? I can't remember....

Jennie said...

Thanks all...

Cheri, that is so funny. I totally remember that. I don't think she did take it but we sure heard about it a lot, eh?!

Kori's House said...

Two reasons to celebrate! That's awesome :)
Congratulations!

villagegirl said...

Congrats Jennie! That is SO great!
Yahoo!

Fiona said...

Sweeeeeet!!! I'm very happy for you ... so ... let me know how long we have to wait before we can get discounts on scooters. :P

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! That's so fantastic!

Rachel said...

That's sounds very exciting! Congrats Jennie!

L&D said...

Welcome to new job club! TAKE SOME TIME TO CELEBRATE!