Wednesday, April 18, 2007

I Have The Best Friends Ever


On Monday evening, Marni and Paula took me out to celebrate my graduation!! The 'cap' is actually a present for me. Well, the present was wrapped inside the top of the 'cap'. Pretty clever, eh!

It was so fun! We went to a cute little coffeeshop in a neighbouring town...

...enjoyed yummy drinks, good conversation, great friends...

oh and my present opening...When I got my laptop last year, I said I wanted a Pink Laptop Case and I have looked and looked for one but haven't been able to track one down...well, my dear friends did!! Marni asked if it would be too pink?! I responded with, nothing can ever be too pink!!

Thanks Paula and Marni! I'm not sure where I would be without the PMJ parties. You guys keep me inspired and motivated and I love you both!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great looking case! And such a quaint cafe. Looks like you had a great time.

Theresa said...

Congrats!!! I'm not sure what you graduated from.... but I'm going to look back and figure it out! Looks like you had a fabulous time! So great to have amazing friends!

Anonymous said...

yes it was very fun. i had a very hard time not spilling the beans i was so excited about it..... but you could have cropped that first picture just a little don't you think? I wasn't supposed to be in it! M.

Jennie said...

Nope, M. there was a pic without you in it but I liked this one better ;)