Well, Jon's friend, Jim got married this weekend and Jon was one of the groomsmen in the wedding. (A very handsome one, if I might add). Anyway, it was a beautiful wedding and a great time was had by all. I don't have any pictures of the actual wedding or the bride and groom but since this is such a great picture and I love it, I thought I would share it with you all! :)
Monday, April 16, 2007
Wow, I Am Blessed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
That IS a great picture of you two! :) You two make SUCH a cute couple :)
Beautiful picture Jennie.
Doesn't she look just absolutely beautiful in that picture?!... (sigh)
Ah Jennie you look so happy. Not only do you have a good looking groomsmen by your side . . .you have some pretty amazing Canucks to cheer for too.
I had to smile, I thought, wow I bet Jennie has been blogging about Canucks, oddly not. Could it be that they are not quite so important after all?
Beautiful. Both of you.
What a great picture!
You guys are gorgeous.
Great picture! I love the color of Jon's tie. Was that the color of the wedding?
Thanks all!
Yep, Sonya, that was the color of the wedding, the bridesmaids dresses were all that color too. Very pretty! :)
You guys look awesome!
I know I've only "met" him through your blog, but he seems like a super guy. You guys look great together. :o)
And yes, I'm still here... I'm not sure why my blog doesn't update for you...
oh! Gilmore Girls is back on... gotta go...
Very cute indeed! He looks like a keeper :) Is it wonderful when you really find Love... sigh.
Post a Comment