Monday, May 21, 2007

How Many Frozen Bananas Do You Have In Your Freezer??


I have 23!! Waiting to be made into Banana Bread...I don't even like Banana Bread that much, I guess that's why I still have them in there...
Isn't that an exciting post?!? I thought so!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

maybe you could sell them to Timmy's for their banana nut muffins (MMMMM I love those!)

Anonymous said...

Hey, I just made Banana muffins tonight. I bought the coolest bug muffin pans in Calgary on Saturday and made them when I got to Saskaoon. I hope my nephew is impressed!

Anonymous said...

LOL! I thought this post was so hilarious cuz I always have tons of bananas in my freezer too. Only I LOVE banana loaf!

Kori's House said...

That is so funny! When I glanced at the picture at first I thought it was a little pile of mice!

I don't put my nasty bananas in the freezer because I don't like the look of them :)

villagegirl said...

Ha! That looks like my freezer before we moved. I hucked mine. I do like banana bread though. Hmmm, not sure what else you could do with them.

Rachel said...

Are those for sale?

Anonymous said...

I have none. I didn't even know that's what you needed to make banana bread. I thought you just used regular bananas. Yes, I am domestically challenged.

However, I do have a whole bag of bags in my closet. Little habit I picked up from someone who shall remain nameless... haha... Actually, mine has progressed into a drawer in one of those plastic drawers on wheels....

Lovella ♥ said...

I like banana bread. Maybe we could swap up some banana bread for some Paska.

i don't actually have any in the freezer but by tomorrow the ones on my counter will look the same.

Dwain and Lori said...

Hey Jennie,
That looks like my freezer!! Too funny! I have 6 on my counter right now that I was going to make banana bread with tonite and now it's getting too late. They might end up with the other ones yet tonite! Best BB recipe I ever made in Company's Coming Muffins and More Cookbook. The trick is not to beat the batter but to stir it just till the flour is moistened. UMMMMMM! Tastes and smells just as good as a Banana Nut Bread Yankee Candle!! Well, I haven't ever tasted a Yankee Candle but it smells just the same!
I'll email you the recipe if you like? Have a great day!

Theresa said...

I'll take some! My kids always eat them too fast, they don't get a chance to get ripe enough to make banana bread!

Keri's Collage... said...

Wow! Besides the million bananas, your freezer is so clean!!

alexa said...

I found you!! Missed reading.
You can pass those bananas this way if you want. banana bread maybe lasts a day in this house! I add chocolate chips. yummy!

Anonymous said...

Okay missy. The bananas are fun and stuff but it doesn´t cut it for a regular blog. I think you are lacking. This facebook thing probably is partly to blame. But that is no excuse. That goes for you too Fiona (if you read this). No more slacking girls. I have an addiction I need to keep going. :)

Anonymous said...

ok crap! I ahve like 6! catching up lol