I got these today! 24 beautiful roses. Why, you ask! Just Cuz!! Isn't that the greatest?!?! Just Cuz! Wow! Ok, I'm not really used to getting flowers and I didn't really think it would be as big a deal to me as it is...but well, it is! It's very sweet and thoughtful and well...just all around great...
So, thanks Jon for totally making my day...ok, my week!! You are great!!
(And I bet you are all happy you don't have to see those bananas first thing when you open my blog anymore, eh ;) )
9 comments:
Sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How about making your year! What a great fellow! Isnt it awesome when you finally meet someone who adores and most of all appreciates you! I love it!!!!!!!! Its amazing :) Hes a keeper I am sure!
They are beautiful!!!!!!!!!!
I love to get flowers for no reason. It's the best reason of all. :)
And yes, I'd rather see those beautiful roses than your freezer bananas! lol Although they did inspire me to bake a banana loaf the other day.
Ya, Betsy, who know there were guys like this out there, eh?!? And he IS a keeper!!
And Sonya, if my bananas inspire others, well, then, they are worth sitting in the freezer for. Job well done!
Oh Jennie, I'm delighted for you. I hope you receive many more jut cuz bouqets in your future.
They are such a pretty color.
Love the Roses, Especially the yellow one's :)
That is so thoughtful.
Yes, he is great, but you have to be worth buying flowers FOR, so there's something to be said about your awesomeness, too. :)
Fion
Thanks Fiona! You're good at putting some of my unworded thoughts into print format. :)
Thats for sure when we do meet them- its like a dream.... :-) Maybe you will meet my sig other at the June 28th Awards day! Yay!
Beautiful flowers for a beautiful girl! (or woman, lady, I'm never sure, I still feel like a girl most days so don't be offended!)
Those are the best kinds of gifts - the ones unexpected. What a great guy you have. :)
Post a Comment