Why does everyone in this house think that I know where everything is?
Wednesday, May 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Life Is Made Of Moments... I Am Learning To Savour Them
Why does everyone in this house think that I know where everything is?
7 comments:
Same goes for me and my house! Also, why do my kids always think that I know everything about everything?
I know!
And why is it assumed I am everyone's personal assistant?
You know where everything is because that's what us mom's do...we spend EVERY spare second hiding things!
Because you're a MOM and that's what they do, don't they? Except that when my mom cleans up then she can't find anything and asks US where stuff is. We say she put it in "the mom universe".... :o)
cause your name is mom
and WHY do they think it is an appropriate time to ask if they can have a sleepover when I'm under the sink soaking wet, trying to stop the water that is spraying out of the broken pipe!
sorry personal vent there...
Venting Moms Unite!!
Post a Comment