Thursday, May 03, 2007

Not Sure What To Say!


Well, I had a whole post worked out in my mind for when they won the Stanley Cup and well, as you may already know, they lost. But you know what, they played an amazing season and worked their butts off. They entertained us and wooed us and give the other teams a good run for their money...so, in honor of my Canucks, I will put my flag at half-mast and say 'Job Well Done!! I love you guys! The Canucks are great and here's to a restful summer and starting over for season 2007-2008...it's gonna be a great one!!!'


CANUCKS RULE!!!

In honor of Luongo...although it was so great for Dany Sabourin to be able to play for even that short amount of time! How cool! Bet his mom is proud!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes Jennie, it definitely will be a couple days of sorrow for me, but the summer will be a valuable time for resting and preparing for the run next season. And everybody knows now that we are a force to be reckoned with (even when we have three of our regulars out with injuries). When we are all healthy... LOOK OUT!

Lovella ♥ said...

Next year. There is always next year.

I had to chuckle when I saw that you had the B letter to be thankful for something on my post. I kind of thought you might grab the C for the Canucks.

Anonymous said...

I'm so bummed out about the loss, although not entirely surprised. I guess that now I can go back to regular life...until next year! :)

Anonymous said...

Sniff.... very sad. Oh well... GO SENS!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Chocolate Bar and Magazine.
Sonja (Jennie's Mom)

Jennie said...

Thanks Mom! I needed that! :)

Anonymous said...

FYI - It's been a week since you're last post ... Addicted Bloggers want to know what's going on - Blog Administration