Sunday, May 13, 2007

To The Anonymous Blog Administration...

4 new posts below!!!

11 comments:

Fiona said...

Thanks for the updates! Nice to see you're still alive.

Anonymous said...

hahaha Ooops, I mean ...

Blog Administration

Jennie said...

Ya, like we don't talk to each other almost everyday anyway!! ;)

cayman77 said...

Are you going to Sports day on the first???????????

Jennie said...

Betsy, I thought Sports Day was the 22nd?? But I could be way off on that!

Anonymous said...

no its Friday the first I think???!! Its always on a Friday. Hey are you going to Victoria on the 14th??? I want to!!!!!!

Jennie said...

I just looked at the newsletter and it says that Sports Day is June 22...seems later than usual in the year so I'm not sure. Have to check it out. I probably won't go to Victoria. :( Although, I would love to too but Julia is at home that day.

Anonymous said...

yeah! I just saw that! How late is that!!!????? I thought you meant May- I was like too soon! I may go to Victoria??? Not sure.

Nancy Skeels said...

Hey Jennie,
It was great reading all your updates! I love that Fion is "Blog Administration". That was a great poem about motherhood - I also loved your tribute to your mom.

Lovella ♥ said...

so, does the blog administration come to check up on all of us? She seems a might strict.

nice to see you passing through this morning.

Anonymous said...

Blog Administration DOES check up on all of you, however, only has the guts to call Jennie out on tardy posts. Blog Administration doesn't consider it strict, just tough love.

Blog Administration