(This picture is from May 2003, the last time I actually saw my mom in real, but it's so typical of us, being silly and having fun!)
Mom, thank you for doing your best in raising me. I didn't realize how hard it is to be a mom, especially a single mom, until I became one. The moment Andrew was born, I began to get a tiny glimpse into how difficult, joyful, confusing, scary, rewarding, fun, unpredictable and amazing being a mom is. You taught me to love at all costs and to give even when it's the last you have. You showed me what it means to smile through the crap and hold on because a better day is always coming. And although we haven't always seen eye to eye and had some rocky days in our relationship, it has brought us closer and taught us that we don't always have to agree but we can still love each other through it. Thanks for loving me! I love you and miss you lots!
Sunday, May 13, 2007
Happy Mother's Day To My Mom
Labels:
Mother's Day,
my mom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You guys look great together! I hope you enjoyed your Mother's Day too!!!
Oh Jennie, that is so sweet. You can sure tell you are a mother daughter duo.
I hope you had mother's day blessing yourself.
Post a Comment