Happy Birthday, my friend. I took that picture and love that picture because your sweet smile radiates how sweet and wonderful you are. I showed that picture to a co-worker and the first thing she said was, "She looks like a very nice person. You can tell by her smile." I agree. I love you very much and pray that you feel very special today. See you tonight!
11 comments:
Happy B-day once again Jennie! :)
What are you doing today? Where are you going? etc etc! Have a wonderful day- the sun is shining for YOU!
Happy Birthday, my friend. I took that picture and love that picture because your sweet smile radiates how sweet and wonderful you are. I showed that picture to a co-worker and the first thing she said was, "She looks like a very nice person. You can tell by her smile." I agree. I love you very much and pray that you feel very special today. See you tonight!
Great picture!
Happy Birthday my dear.
Happy, happy b-day! Yes, you look so great! Enjoy your special day!
I must say, you look much too young to be 35. Hope your day was extra special. :)
Happy Birthday Jennie! 35s a good age ... enjoy it!
What a beautiful day to turn 35!
I look forward to hearing all about it :)
Happy Birthday!
The sun came out for you . .
I love your smile, I hope that this year gives you plenty to smile about.
Awe. Happy belated b-day (in blogland that is) Hope your day was fantastic.
Happy (belated) Birthday! You are beautiful inside and out! Hope you had a marvelous day. :)
this post is 10 days old. 'nuf said?
Post a Comment