Tuesday, June 19, 2007

It Won't Be Long Now

Well, here I am...my last day of being 34...pretty significant when you think that 35 brings you closer to 40 than 30.

I have some pictures and lots to say about the move and I will get to that when time and energy allows but for now...I am going to enjoy my last day of 34!! Don't get me wrong, I am looking forward to turning 35 and I think it will be a great age but I always seem to have my little age 'freak out' the day or so before I actually turn it and then I do turn the next age and realize that I don't feel much different...silly, I must say!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I so hear ya! I get that way too- and really 35 feels no different to me! I feel more grownup- ha ha like I am past that early mid- 30's mark. I look forward to the 40's!!!

Lovella ♥ said...

Just be thankful that your age starts with a three. Oh boy,

You know its funny, every year I dread getting older, but I never feel older, (well I guess there are days I feel older, but I'm trying to make a point here) and the adjustment is made and . .Okay, I lost my train of thought. Must be something to do with aging. (;

Kori's House said...

I always say "It's just a number".

Happy Birthday... tomorrow :)

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Jennie!! It is morning here in Argentina so I hope I am the first one to get you while the western world sleeps. I am a ¨little bit¨closer to 40 than you and it just gets better. I just became a mom as you know and somehow I feel like I'm not old enough for the job. Obviously in my mind I am about 23. It's all in the attitude baby!!! Have a great day!!