Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Well, Here It Is...

Finally, a new post...and it's not a good one. Unfortunately, I am going to make my blog private. Which makes me sad because I don't want to lose my readers but I am not sure who has been accessing it and well, I don't feel the freedom to express myself as I would like to without knowing who I am expressing myself too...

So, if you read my blog and would like to continue please let me know I will add you to the list of readers. I will not be picky choosey about who reads it, I just want to know! And if you don't actually know me and just lurk on my blog, please feel free to let me know (I probably lurk on yours too)

Oh, and I promise to continue regular blogging once I have gone private which should be in the next few days.

You can email me at bloggirl44@gmail.com and I will add you...and I will not distribute your email address to any junk mail sites or even forward you crap! I Promise!! :)

UPDATE: Thank you to those who emailed me so far, you will be added. There is still time, don't worry! And don't be shy...I won't turn you away! I will be probably be working on getting it private on Monday...so, see you then!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jennie,
I am at an internet cafe (no internet in my house yet) and can´t seem to send an email so I will say here that I would like to be on you list. Blessings, Leana