On Saturday the kids and I baked and decorated 180 Christmas Cookies. We packaged most of them up and are giving them out to a bunch of our friends and to some of the kids teachers. It was a ton of fun, although I admit that I was a little tired of icing and sprinkles especially when everyone bailed on me after a while. They did all come back eventually, one by one.
A pan of naked cookies
Bowls of yummy, bright and sticky icing
When we were done, this table was full and part of the counter too
A plate of everyone's initials, made especially by Me.
4 comments:
Graet job! I love the icing colours!
Wow! I'm very impressed. That looks like it was lots of work.
1) welcome back
2) the cookies were VERY yummy. thank you for making me feel special enough to be a recipient (and to warrant getting an extra special one with my initials and reference to my fav # and fav colour). you guys are awesome.
Wow! That's a lot of cookies! What a fun idea, making everyone's initial!
Post a Comment