Well, I have...and lots of them...
Now that Andrew has started Middle School, he gets to take cooking this term. And he learned how to make framed eggs, which by the pics you will see is self-explanatory. So, I get to enjoy the pleasure of them every morning. I hope they learn how to bake fresh bread soon, or maybe even can some homemade raspberry jam but for now, framed eggs will remain my breakfast of choice made with love by my sweet son!
9 comments:
Very cute! Glad to see you're back. :) Thanks again for supper last night. It was AWESOME!!!
Yay....a chef! Take it and run!
A much nicer name than Toads in the Hole. :) He'll make a good Scout.
Or another name is 'Sunshine Toast'!
Tasty :)
How cool is that ... it's nice to see that payback time is beginning. Enjoy!
Tie him up and don't let him leave. . .he's a keeper.
I'm glad to see you are eating your eggs.
YUM!!!
Can't wait to see his next menu item!
Paige's favorite thing to make and eat..."Egg In A Hole".
Isn't it wonderful when your kids start to take an interest in cooking? I love it!
I've never heard of that before! Great idea & a great son!!!!
Post a Comment