Well, it was time for a change. I redecorated for winter. And I think I may have got my blogging passion back again. I re-read all my old posts the other day and remembered why I love blogging so much. So, I'm back. Happy Fion?! I was going to go all the way back to fill in the gaps that I had been missing but I decided instead to just start in the present and when life gets too boring to blog, I will tell you about some of the things that happened during my blogging drought...but I love this pic and so I will add it today!
It was taken in October when a bunch of us girls headed to Whistler for a girls weekend. Which you could read on Fiona's blog because well, she is such a faithful blogger :)
Brenda, Fiona, Me
4 comments:
YES, i am very happy and i love what you've done with the place! :) i do not claim to be the best blogger, so now you can bug me b/c it's been over a week since i last posted. p.s. i love that picture of us, too.
Oh good for you Jennie ..
I look forward to your new enthusiasm for posting.
Whoa Jennie! You must have been up very late. ALl that blogging! Nice to see you're back in town. Love the new colors.
Glad you are back!!!
Post a Comment