Friday, December 21, 2007

It's Official

I am on Holidays. I have the next 12, yes, I said 12 days off! And I found out today that I get paid for the days that I am not working because the store is closed! So, not just stat days but 4 extra days of pay...How cool is that!! I may not have the most exciting job in the world but I have a great boss! That counts for a lot!!

The sucky thing is that the way Christmas and Boxing Day fall this year, the kids leave to go to their dads on Christmas Day at 1 pm and don't return home until New Year's Day in the afternoon. Thankfully, I have a very messy bedroom (mine this time) to clean up, some scrapbooking and lots of reading that I would like to get done...so I shall now begin my holidaying...

4 comments:

Nancy Skeels said...

Enjoy your 12 days ... with and without the kids! Have a fabulous Christmas!

Theresa said...

WOW! What a blessing to get all that paid time off! That is sooo wonderful!
My heart is sad that you are not able to spend this time with your kids but you may need some time to rejuvenate yourself!
So, I trust you will find some joy & peace this Christmas!

Kori's House said...

Enjoy your 12 days of Christmas :)

Anonymous said...

Wow! I didn't realize how many posts I had missed since I last read your blog! Sounds like you had a great but busy December! Hope your Christmas hols were just as good or better! I had a great Christmas this year. :o)

Thanks for the tip about the book (The Shack) -- I'll definitely have to check it out.