Friday, December 21, 2007

Let's Make Gingerbread Houses and Teachers Are Great

Every year Alesha's teacher makes gingerbread houses with her students. It's messy and sticky and gooey but lots and lots of fun. Andrew had this same teacher when he was in grade 4 and I helped that day too so I knew I wanted to be there to help today. It was such a blast.

Alesha and her friend, Yoon Ah
Sneaking a lick...I'd say most of the kids may have eaten more icing and candies than went on their houses.

And may I just say, that I am so thankful for Teachers. I, myself, could never be a teacher. I believe it's one of the hardest jobs in the world. But my kids have been so blessed in all their school years, so far, with amazing teachers who have loved them and been there for them through some of the hardest years they will ever go through. Yay for Teachers!!

1 comment:

Marni said...

I join you in saluting teachers. They are amazing people!