...They hardly say two words from after school until bedtime
...They lay on the couch for 6 hours straight, getting up only once, by what you are sure is accident, because they don't really seem to know where they are going
...All they eat for supper is 3 dry crackers and juice with crushed Adult Tylenol because you ran out of Children's Tylenol and they don't complain
...They look so sad and pathetic and your heart aches for them to feel better
4 comments:
Poor little pumpkin...she looks terrible.
I hope it's a quick illness.
Make sure and Take care of her mommy so that she doesn't get sick!
I should add, she was feeling much better the next morning already. And the rest of us didn't catch anything, so it was just some weird 24 hour thing...yucky though
I always feel so sad when my girls are sick. Sometimes I even wish it was me who was sick instead of them because it's just so difficult to see them like that.
Glad to hear your little sweetie is on the mend though. :)
Post a Comment