Friday, March 14, 2008

I Love This Picture

I'm not sure what it is about this picture but I just love it. They are watching videos that they have taken on my cell phone. It's an activity that all three of them enjoy together. There aren't alot of those left. Activities they all can enjoy, I mean. It's hard finding 'family' things that an almost 12 year old boy and a 7 year old girl both like to do. But somehow curled up in my bed, watching each other make fools of themselves is a great 'family' past time!

Here's to a great Spring Break!

5 comments:

Marni said...

and it cements in the familyness of it too. the 'remember whens'. thanks for sharing that.

Fiona said...

very cute.

Anonymous said...

I think every parent loves to see their kids getting along and enjoying each other's company. And it looks like yours are doing just that!

Lovella ♥ said...

that is definately a classic todays version of family time. I think as parents we all just cherish when our children enjoy each other. I always, said to our boys, someday it might just be the two of you so you better learn to enjoy what you just might end up with.

Anonymous said...

love julia's face in this one. it verifies her gooberishness. :)