Monday, April 14, 2008

300 Posts! and Time Management

Well, this is actually 301...but the one before this one is the 300th post! Amazing, I know!

Anyway, I have a question for you...

Am I the only one who feels like she sucks at Time Management?!?! I feel like as soon as I get it figured out, something changes and I need to figure it all out all over again...argh!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

300 posts! Wow! I think I'll go check my blog and see how many posts I have.

Marni said...

time management is like eating jello at thanksgiving. you put it on the plate and it's all jelled and then it touches the gravy, and it's time to go grab a straw baby! you can't give up on it. half the fun is trying to manage it!

Jennie said...

Okay Marni, I had to read your comment a few times and imagine my Jello touching my gravy on my plate at Thanksgiving...I hate when that happens...but I think I get it...I just need to 'go with the flow' and chill a little!? :)

Fiona said...

Great analogy, Marni. :) I hear ya, Jennie. I feel like I'm being pulled in a few different directions lately and I'm not coping too well with it. Man, when I was in my 20s I was out every night of the week and loved it. Now, if I have plans more than 2 nights during the week, I'm SO exhausted! Getting old's no fun. :( Does this still relate to time management or am I way off base now?

Keri's Collage... said...

'Time management' is an oxymoron!