In January this year, Alesha's dad decided to take her to see a Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus Concert in Las Vegas for the weekend. He tends to be extreme and over-the-top some of the time and this proved to be one of them. But Alesha had a great time and loved every minute of it. First, it's not very often that the kids get either of their parents one on one, so spending the weekend with her dad alone was such a treat...and then seeing the concert was probably the highlight!
Here she is screaming. She said that those girls beside her were so crazy, but I'm pretty sure, from what I know of Alesha, that she was pretty crazy herself! ;) 


6 comments:
What a great memory for her! Lucky girl!
WOW! What a trip! She looks so excited!
Also, great new blog skin! Clean and pretty!
What a great time away - and a lasting memory :)
That's quite the experience! Something she will never ever forget!
(And good for you for letting her go!)
Happy Mother's Day, Jennie. I hope you have a wonderful day and that you feel celebrated.
Post a Comment