Thursday, May 29, 2008

Venting...

I wonder if God is trying to teach me something and I'm just. not. getting. it. I don't think He is secretive in what He wants us to learn. But I don't understand why He doesn't just let me know what it is that I am missing. It seems so simple to me how things should go and what needs to be done but yet NO, God is choosing to do things differently. All I want to know is WHY??

3 comments:

cayman77 said...

so true my friend we never know why.... Gods reasoning & time are truly a different season of sprinkles for what we imagined our life to be. Dont worry he has your BEST interests at heart.

Marni said...

i love your new look!

Fiona said...

i hear ya. there's lots i want to know "why" as well. :( hmmm, i think i AM going to keep the angel of patience. hee hee