Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Girl's Weekend!!


Carmen, Me, Karen, Natasha, Colleen and Brenda
(Fiona is taking the picture. My camera batteries were dying and therefore, I couldn't zoom in and quickly took what pictures I could...you can see more on her blog soon!)

What fun! 7 Girls~~ out of the country, chatting, eating, shopping, going to a concert, more chatting, more eating, more shopping...it was a blast.
Aaron Shust (My Saviour My God)

Audio Adrenaline (Farewell Tour)
Mercy Me (I Am Spoken For)

As we were walking out of the concert, we passed by the bands merchandise table and happened to stumble upon Aaron Shust who was very gracious in letting Bren and I sneak in for a pic. Gotta love that!
I am very fortuante to have a group of girl friends that I can hang with, be silly with, share my heart with, laugh with and cry with...thanks...
I love you all!!

4 comments:

Kori's House said...

looks like you had a blast!!
Girl's weekends can be very tiring and refreshing all at the same time :)

Jennie said...

That's so true about being tiring and refreshing. Weird. :)

L&D said...

Wow the concert seemed to be amazing. And Mercy Me!!!!!!!!!! Oh man, I LOVE their music. A little jealousy over here.

Anonymous said...

I'v had dinner with the guys from Adiou Adrenelin!