Wednesday, February 21, 2007

"...some people have entertained angels without knowing it."

UMMMM interesting...you see, obviously there are people who read my blog that I don't know of. I was told yesterday by someone that they have been reading my blog and well, I have no problem with that because I do understand the concept of a 'public online diary' as a blog is but it's just that it surprised me because of who they are. And I have often wondered who is reading. In fact, I even said the other day, I think to Fiona, that I am going to put out a request for people to 'out' themselves because it would be fun to know who's around. And then yesterday, as I was lurking in a blog that I love, of someone that I knew from a while back, she asked her 'blogstalkers' to reveal themselves and of course, I did. And well, now I am going to request the same...I would love to know who you are...leave a comment and let me know...and 'you know who', if you decide to still read my blog, then Welcome Here and Enjoy!

14 comments:

Thoughts on Life and Millinery. said...

Just checking out the folks who live in the imaginary place called "Canada"...while I live in a fanciful land called "Texas"...
Funny how much we have in common, except the whole ice hockey thing.

Lovella ♥ said...

All right, I admit it, I read your blog. There I feel a lot better now. This sneaking around was starting to make me feel kind of pent up inside. LOL. Please people let the sweet Jennie know you are here, it won't hurt a bit. Is there no Texas hockey team? How dreadfully sad.

L&D said...

Hahahaha. This is too funny. Hi, I'm here. Hmmm, I can't imagine where you got the idea to get people to "OUT" themselves.

Glad to have been of service.

Rachel said...

I think you already know I am a frequent visitor!! Good luck with your request. I have asked people to 'out' themselves on my blog yet the same ole folks were the ones to leave a comment. I think some people must be awfully shy :)
I get over 100 hits a day and probably only know 30 of those folks.

Kori's House said...

I was on a blog where the blogger said that she would donate a dollar to a local charity for every person who left a comment. She had over 300 comments!!

Anonymous said...

Although rarely speaking up, I have been following. I enjoy 'listening' in on the conversation, but it feels a little wierd when it's all women posting and I seem to be the only guy... You could call it shy, or a little out of my element. :)

Jennie said...

Thank you 'thoughts on life and millinery', although not a huge surprise, because I also read your blog occasionally, you are the only new commenter. And I do feel bad that you have no Texas hockey team but you can cheer for our Canucks too if you would like...because...We Are All Canucks! Thank you to the rest of you for humoring me and although Kori's idea sounds good, maybe I don't need to know that badly and well, what has my mom (who reads faithfully, by the way, but never leaves a comment) always say, "you don't need to know everything, all the time", I think that was her anyway! By the way, 'running wildly' who I stole the idea from got 44 comments last time I checked. I'm trying not to take it personally :)

onedayatatime said...

I had someone come up to me once at Save On Foods, and ask if I was Barb. I said yes??? She said, "I love reading your blog." To which I replied "who are you?" LOL! It turns out she's the mom of someone I used to work with way back. So glad to know you are still in blogland :) Was getting worried that you decided to leave .

Anonymous said...

Ok, I'm here. I finally found your new blog address. I love reading your blog and check it every day. :)

Fiona said...

Of course you know I read your blog, but I just wanted to say, "Can you believe it's only 6 days until the Canucks game?" So excited for you!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jennie,
I wrote a comment and somehow it didn´t show up so here goes again. I just wanted to "come out" and say I am one of your lurkers. I have been lurking for a few months now. Thanks for letting us in on your life.
Blessings,
Leana

Dwain and Lori said...

I know I'm really supposed to leave a comment in your most recent post but I thought you might like to have it under this one to get it up to 13 comments. I too am a faithful reader. I enjoy your blog and I too will add you to my favourites. Only 4 more days till the Canucks Game!! Until next time!
Lori

Anonymous said...

Yes, I read your blog! I have it on my list of blogs that I check regularly.... I'm glad you have it back up again...

Jennie said...

Welcome Leana, Glad you are here! When are you going to start a blog??