Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Happy Graduation!!

Well, I am an official graduate of the Academy of Learning Business Office Skills Diploma with a Payroll Certificate.














15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jennie, I am so proud of you!!
The last few years are not what you should have gone through.
This is NOT any fault of your own,
this is because of sin.
You didn't try to keep it to yourself you gave it to God and let Him take you in His arms and help you to become the woman that you are today.
I love you very much!
Sonja (Jennie's Mom)

To Jennie's Friends:
Thank you for being there for her when she needed someone to cry, laugh, and just to listen to.
God Bless you all.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Jennie!!! I am so proud of you!!!

You are a walking illustration of my favourite verse: "I can do everything through Him who gives me strength." (Phil 4:13)

Slushies all around!

(Your mom's comment made me all misty.)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Jennie! Well done! I am very proud of you too. Way to go!! A reason to celebrate.

Natasha

Anonymous said...

Yay for you Jennie!!!
I am proud of you and the dedication that it took to reach this goal. May God bless the road ahead as I am sure He has the perfect job lined up for you. Congrats!

Carmen

liz said...

Congratulations Jennie!! Your kids look so happy for you, what an amazing example you are for them.

Rachel said...

Way to go Jennie! You are inspirational!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Jennie! This looks like a fabulous new start ahead for you! :)
I can relate to the tough years- but they only make us stronger hey!

Jennie said...

Thanks Gang! I am very much looking forward to new beginnings and fresh starts! Love you all!

onedayatatime said...

Jennie, You are a true inspiration! Congratulations on this wonderful achievement!!!

villagegirl said...

Congrats Jennie! You SO deserve all this happiness!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! All the best to you as you continue on your journey. :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations again Jennie! I wish you all the best in finding an awesome job!! :oD

And....Hello Mrs. Jennie's Mom! It's been a long time, but I can still imagine exactly how you would say the comment that you left here. :o)

Kori's House said...

Three Cheers for Jennie!!
The red cap and gown look great on you :)

Fiona said...

My friend, watching you go through this last year has truly been awesome. You were determined to go back to school and you made it happen. Thank you for letting me be a part of that journey. I'm so proud of how well you did in school and I know that whatever job you get, you will work with all your heart to make it a wonderful place to work. They will be lucky to have you. You ROCK, girlfriend! Can't wait to celebrate.

L&D said...

How exciting this truly is. What a blessing it is to be a full grown woman and attend post secondary education. Regardless of the circumstances that brought you to this place, you truly are blessed beyond words that you are of the very few women in the world who graduate with post secondary education. This will be so empowering for you. Cheering you on from the stands!