skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Well, in case you didn't know, Todd got traded to Detroit Red Wings in February, which I think is sad cuz I don't really like Detroit and I think he looks so much better in the Canuck colors than the Detroit colors. But anyway, he is feeling better after having back surgery in November and hasn't played at all since then. He is scheduled to play within the next one or two games...which is unfortunate because Detroit is playing us tonight and it would have been so great to see Todd playing...And yes, I still would have totally cheered for the Canucks but I would add a few extra cheers for Todd. Here's hoping I get to watch him play at least once this season...I miss him!
3 comments:
Quick run over to see
Vanessa's blog (Daily Adventures)http://apictureintomymind.blogspot.com/ and beg her to take you to a game.
She seems to be a regular at those games. Poor Jennie, I really would wish you that delight.
Happy St. Patrick's Day.
Just wanted you to know that I'm blog-stalking you from California. No Todd sitings down here either. :)
Karen, I missed you in church today...you didn't miss much but we missed you! Hope you are having a great time. :)
Post a Comment