Monday, March 19, 2007

Once Again~Apology To My Male Readers~This May Contain 'Too Much Information'

I'm grumpy, emotional, bloated, tried, hungry, I am craving, wanting, needing chocolate and my house is empty of it. I am restless and I have a million 'important' things on my mind but I don't want to think about any of them. I am lonely but yet I don't really want to be with anyone...yep, it's PMS alright. But good news, in a day or so, I get to deal with cramping and utter exhaustion...wow, I love being a Woman!

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Vent! Let it out! I was there just a few short days ago myself :)
I knew something was up when I freaked on Keith for giving me a suggestion about something!

Kori's House said...

oh man, that is just way to familiar!!
I think most women can relate! We are here for you!!

onedayatatime said...

Sounds like you need a slushie :)If I knew where you lived, I'd bring you one , for real :)

Fiona said...

I get all of those things PLUS a HUGE appetite. I could eat everything in site ... twice! HATE IT!!! But we've had some fun times together when we're both PMSing. Too funny. Look out! ;)

Anonymous said...

Oy! I feel your pain. :)