I PASSED!!!!
Thank you for all the wonderful congratulations comments and emails!
Okay, I will now expand a little on this exciting news. I now have officially passed the Payroll certificate course and I am, let me count them, one, two, three days away from completely being finished my Business Office Skills with Computerized Bookkeeping Diploma. Wow, that makes me sounds smrt!!! ;) Then, I plan to take the next two weeks that the kids have Spring Break and relax and get caught up on housekeeping chores and get my resume all tweaked and ready to find an amazing job paying me much more than I could ever imagine with tons of benefits and holidays. A government job, perhaps. (Sorry, I just couldn't resist, Fion)
Anyway, next Wednesday is my actual Graduation ceremony, for which I am very excited and I will keep you posted on.
Oh yes, and I purchased a lovely fresh pineapple yesterday to celebrate with the kids my passing the course and well, it appears that only Alesha and I like pineapple. Oh well. I'll try Mini-Eggs next time...everyone loves those!!
Tuesday, March 13, 2007
Yep, It's True...
Labels:
exciting stuff,
School
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 comments:
Jennie, Congratulations. I am all goosebumpy for you.
Way to go. I guess you had no time to post since you are obviously out celebrating.
Not even time to think of a title.
Can't wait to hear more about it.
"C-E-L-E-B-R-A-T-E good times, come on..."
Congrats, that's awesome!
Way ta go Jennie! It's been along time since we did office careers together hey! What is it like 12 or 13 years now. Wow, time flies! Congrats on a well deserved success! Let me know when you wanna start that quilt!
Lori
Congratulations! That's so exciting and I'm so happy for you. :)
Way to go!
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you have a fun time celebrating :)
WOOHOOO! So happy for you!
The company I work for is hiring. We should chat :)
You should put your reume in at the Fraser Health Human Resources place too!
Congrats!! Schooling in generally enough work on it's own but being a mommy on top of it - now THAT is an accomplishment. Well done!
Congratulations!!! I kept seeing your different posts on school stuff and was wondering what you were going to school for.
Yay hooray...hooray!
YIPPPEEEEEE!!! I'm very happy for you .. not that I doubted for a second that you would pass it, but you were starting to make me wonder with all of your nervousness. And of course you did better than the national average because remember ... we are MORE THAN AVERAGE!!! :)
Now, regarding my cushy job, yes, I admit that I get well for the little edjumacation I have and the benefits are great, HOWEVER, I believe our other friends who work in the district of the schools get better vacation time than I do. Just wanted to point that out. But I would LOVE for you to come work with me. We'd never get any work done ... and no one make a comment about how that would be normal for a gov't worker!!! :P
YAY!!!!! Good job!!!!!! We'll have to go for BIG slushies and celebrate!!!!!!!
jennie! Pineapple is not a celebratory food unless it is mixed in a beverage! Words to live by. Congrats - come work at the same place as me. GREAT holidays! When is the party?
bren
Post a Comment