Okay, I had no idea that Nylons were out. Has it been so long that I have been out of the 'real' world of fashion that I didn't know that Nylons were out. Thankfully, my dear friends, (thanks Fion, Bren and Carmen) told me before I wore them. Mind you, I did google it today because I just couldn't believe it to be true. And then I also just read about it on Rachel's blog this morning too. Wow, it is true. So, I will be wearing my black boots to the wedding I am going to this afternoon instead. Apparently, those are still in...can someone let me know as soon as they aren't?!?
Sunday, March 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
As true as it is... Our dress code at work insists we wear them :(
Stupid dress code! Another reason I don't wear skirts :)
well, the funny thing is, on Friday night, I was going to a fancy event and I pulled a new pair of hose out of the packet when I realized they botched them up and they had no elastic at the top. Zip. So, all evening long I had to make sure they weren't down at my knees. I guess they were Stay Ups with something holding them together at the top. Pretty funny. "ladies" of a certain age still wear them, take my word for it.
Don't feel bad Jen, it's news to me too! Thank God for friends that will always be honest with ya hey!?!
Again, I'm sorry for not being honest at first. I needed Bren and Carmen to back me up. I know that I HATE nylons, so I don't really pay attention to whether they're in or not. But I'm glad a disaster was averted! And BTW - you looked HOT!!!
Post a Comment