Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Boxes, Boxes, Everywhere Boxes


And so it has begun! My 600 square foot house is now filled with Packed Boxes. It really hasn't taken me too long to pack it all and I only have a little left. But, well, being the Me that I am, I have been lifting too many heavy boxes and doing a little too much and really hurt my back. See, I don't have back troubles and have really never had to worry about such things before but now suddenly, huge pain. Does this mean I am getting old?!? Oh well, I plan to work through the pain, enjoy when the short times that the Ibuprofen kicks in, and carry on...cuz, Friday is MOVING DAY!!! Yay!


More pictures and posts to come...



7 comments:

villagegirl said...

Oh my goodness, it's been nearly 2 years since we moved but it suddenly all came rushing back! I'm sorry to hear about your back. I hope it won't be anything long lasting. Yay for Friday!!

Keri's Collage... said...

I feel your pain...eat some chocolate with your pain meds...makes 'em work better!

Rachel said...

It's an age thing. Drat!
Just don't push yourself too hard and don't be afraid to medicate :)

Anonymous said...

Sorry I can't be there to help and take some of the pressure off that back of yours. Happy packing!

Anonymous said...

I sure don't envy you all that packing. Or the back pain, for that matter. Hope you're in tip top shape real soon!

Lovella ♥ said...

Oh do take care of yourself and all the best for moving day. I sure hope you get a good nights sleep. according to your countdown . . .26 minutes. hoorrrayyy.

Theresa said...

Oh moving is so exciting!!! I hope you are resting well by now in your new home!!!