Yesterday the kids performed at a Christmas Banquet at their dad's church. It's always a little difficult for me to put myself in situations such as this one. I am not comfortable being at the church that my kids dad attends but I knew the kids wanted me there and Jon came with me and it was actually an enjoyable evening.
Andrew had a speaking part as the grandson of a Shepherd (who just happens to be his real grandpa)
He did an amazing job with his lines and was so handsome in his shepherd costume made by his grandma.
Of course, being dressed up as a shepherd didn't stop him from being his typical goofy self.
Alesha and Julia were both in the Angel Choir and Alesha had a lovely solo part. She did incredible and I am pretty sure she didn't get her singing talent from my side of the family!
It was a great time celebrating the birth of our Saviour!
1 comment:
You are a saint. That's all I'm going to say.
Post a Comment