Ok, if there was an official 'You Suck At Blogging' award, I would win it! I know I said I would try to blog everyday in August...ok, so now I am changing it to trying to blog once a month! :) I bet I can do that...probably! Well, I have a ton going on right now...so here's the latest:
Saturday is the 10 kms Police Run!! And I am totally ready! I think! Except that as I said in my earlier post, Jon was training with me. Well, he plays hockey and is a goalie and he pulled a groin muscle playing on Tuesday...so, that means I will be running the 10 km Run myself!!! Which I know I can do, but it's really disappointing for both of us because he trained really hard for it too and it's something we were working at together. Anyway, I'll keep you posted!
Thursday, September 18, 2008
And The Award Goes To...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Awww...what a bummer that Jon won't be able to run with you. But I'm sure you'll do great anyways. Can't wait to hear all about it!
Welcome back :)
I can't wait to hear how that run went!
waiting for your engagement post!
We forgive... we move on..
details please :)
I know that the engagement overshadows the run, but I just wanted to say that I am INCREDIBLY proud of you for going through with the training and the run. You did a GREAT job and I know you have pictures, so you should post about it. :) Well done!
Post a Comment